- We are working to improve the quality of Multicolored Standard Poodles as well as solids.
- All of our dogs are fully health tested above CHIC requirements and results are posted on OFA
- Dogs are not solely bred for color. We ensure they are also of great conformation and temperament.
- All dogs in my breeding program will be diversity tested through UC Davis and posted to BetterBred including most puppies.
- Every dog will be titled in conformation before breeding.
- Our puppies are raised with Puppy Culture to ensure they are all well socialized and ready for their new journey.
- The puppies are Volhard temperament tested and carefully matched to the perfect family.
- We are active members of the United Poodle Association and strive to preserve our beloved breed.
Cosmic Caliber is more than just your average breeding program. We take what we do extremely serious. Our goal is to breed puppies with the same personalities and eagerness to please as our current Standard Poodles. Everyone deserves a dog that is more than just a pretty face so our dogs are not only shown conformation in UKC (United Kennel Club) they also participate in multiple dog sports. To ensure our dogs are in absolute great condition, they are fully health tested before they are bred. Although we would love our puppies to go to performance homes we would be just as happy with them going to the perfect companion home.
Working with animals is nothing new to me. As a child my family owned and bred Giant Schnauzers. I was very involved with my dogs. I not only helped with raising the puppies, I also showed my male Giant as a junior handler. When I was 19 I decided to make a career out of my love for dogs and began working as a bather in a grooming salon. A year later I went away to grooming academy and became a professional groomer. Not long after I fell in love with grooming Poodles and knew I needed to get one for myself. In 2013 I got my first Standard and was hooked! There is nothing I want more in my life than to preserve my favorite breed. I will do whatever it takes to continue bettering this beautiful breed.
We refuse to sell to large scale breeding facilities or those who intend on mix breeding (doodling, merle etc).